We respect your privacy and various laws, and regulations govern personal data protection. Please read this notice to learn about what information we collect, and why we collect the information. It also explains how we use, share, and protect your personal data.
1) SECURITY & Privacy
- Ignyte Bio Inc adheres to the latest US and European standards. Your information is encrypted during your e-commerce sessions with Ignyte Bio. Our e-commerce site employs SSL security. Since no online data transmission is absolutely guaranteed to be secure, we cannot warrant or guarantee 100% security of any information you transmit to us at our website.
- We do not store credit card or purchasing card information on our web server and therefore we require you to re-enter credit card information for every purchase.
- The steps we take to protect your privacy
- We only collect personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily and knowingly provide us.
- We use the information that you provide us only for the purpose for which you specifically provided and consented for use. We collect information primarily for email updates, newsletters, to respond to your queries and to complete transactions.
- Online Transactions: We collect and maintain your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product purchased, payment method, order number, referring URL, IP address, page you bought from and a password. This information is required to fulfill your order and to communicate about your order. If required or mandatory information is not provided while submitting the order form, you will not be able to place orders on our website.
- We do not share any information you provide us with anyone outside of Ignyte Bio except for vendors who will need this information for assisting us in performing the business. These vendors are legally obligated to use the information only for the intended purposes of assisting us in performing the business and can not use it for their own benefit.
- We may use “cookies” to enhance your user interface experience on our site.
- We provide you the opt-in option to receive future communications from us. Also, when follow up requested information or newsletter is sent to you, you will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe from future communication at any time.
- Your Rights: To the extent applicable by the laws of your country, you have the right to access, update, delete (if it is still in our database), or object to processing of any personal information collected about you. You can find out more about these rights in the European Union by visiting the link: http://www.eugdpr.org/the-regulation.html
- You can withdraw your consent to use your personal information that we might have collected from you while visiting our website by simply emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.